Nail Polish Collection!! (Part 4)
I don't have manyyy neutral nail polishes!The reason why is that everytime i go for nail polish shopping i gravitate towards colours!But every girl also needs some nudes/neutrals...especially for work and for when you need something simple and less eye catching!!
|From left to right: Seventeen No103,Seventeen No97,Essie Instant Hot,Essie Ballet Slippers,Essie Topless&Barefoot,Erre Due No159,Essie Master Plan,Radiant,Cover Girl Chocolate Mint|
|Same order as above|
- Seventeen No103...White creme colour,perfect for the French Manicure tips (2coats)
- Seventeen No97...sheer peachy nude nail polish(2 coats)
- Essie Instant Hot...Ivory creme with white shimmers...Beautiful!!!!!!!(2 coats)
- Essie Ballet Slippers...Sheer pale pink,ideal for French Manicures But can be worn on its own.One of my faves! So clean!(2-3coats)
- Essie Topless&Barefoot...Soft Beige pink.Fully opaque in 2 coats!Gorgeous neutral colour!
- Erre Due No159...Nude beige (2 coats)
- Essie Master Plan...Beautiful Soft grey-taupe colour!One of my fave nail polishes ever.Barely there,but impressive!
- Radiant(don't know number)...Dark brown-taupe(2 coats)
- Cover Girl Chocolate Mint...And that's exactly what it is!Chocolate base with mint shimmer!(2 coats)