Nail Polish Collection!! (Part 2)
Hellooo ladies!!This is the second part of my nail polish collection...
|From left to right: Orly Smolder,Essie Carry On,Rilken 19,Maybelline Cherry Sin,Erre Due 23,Essie Lollipop,Essie Ole Caliente,Opi The Spy Who Loved Me,Opi GoldenEye|
|Same order as above|
- Orly Smolder...Deep burgundy with beautiful shimmer (2 coats).Amazingly rich colour perfect for winter holidays!
- Essie Carry on...deep plum colour.Very interesting polish!(2 coats)
- Rilken no19 ...Prettyyyy berry red colour.The consistency isn't so great though :( (3 coats)
- Maybelline Cherry Sin...Cherry red..one of my faves!(2 coats)
- Erre Due no23...Blood red..deep and creamy!(2 coats)
- Essie Lollipop...Perfect classy,chic red!Essie describes it as lollipop - candy cane red!(2coats)Veryyy smooth application!
- Essie Ole Caliente...Bright Coral red,perfect for summerrr!!(2 coats)
- Opi The Spy Who Loved Me...Gorgeous red with golden shimmer!Great opacity...Ideal for Winter holidays and special occasions!(2 coats)
- Opi GoldenEye..yellow golden shimmer (3coats)